Saul G.

North House
Topic: Baking and Business
E.Q.:

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Blog 27

1. What I am proud of in my 2-hour presentation is that I was able to clearly share out my information to the audience and I finally got over with. It is such a nice feeling to actually let go of something I was studying for almost eight months in total.

2. a. I believe I deserve at least a P/AP because I met talking and minimum time. My actvities were engaging and met my EQ. My answers also met my EQ and I spoke clearly and conscisely. Also, the food I brought was scavaged by the audience as they were drawn in by the flavor.

2. b. I know I deserve an AP because I had so many delays in a lot of things I had to turn in.

3. What worked in my senior topic was my joy and passion for my topic.

4. What didn't work was a lot of deadlines that I was not able to meet due to there being a lot more things I had to take care of.

5. Researching this topic gave me a whole different point of view about owning a successful bakery. It no longer seems to be so hard after presenting on it, and if I don't ever make it being a mechanical engineer or a lawyer, I would go to the culinary field (followed by beocming a mercenary).

No comments:

Post a Comment