Saul G.

North House
Topic: Baking and Business
E.Q.:

Monday, May 14, 2012

Service Learning

L: With Debbie Schwotz, I helped with kitchen work with two employees. I helped wash dishes, set proper silverware onto tables, clean, and move furniture around for Debbie's cooking class for 6 hours, but she doubled my hours along with Julio.
I helped my aunt with her business. I have done about 48 hours in total with her. She answered any questions I had and I helped with filling cakes, decorating, and running errands such as obtaining ingredients and the like.

Isela Gonzalez: (909) 685-1383

I: The most important thing I have gained from this experience is that i was actually able to work with people who were into the culinary field. I knew that baking and food businesses were hard, but to actually be part of it was even harder.

A: This helps me explain my EQ because I have experience on how a real bakery works and the precautions the bakers must take. It comes back to my best answer for my EQ which is the knowledge of the science of baking. There was so much more to the science that I have ever known and so many other tools that I was able to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment